1. Never spray perfume on any coated metal jewelry (including silver, coated brass, coated copper, etc.) because it will create chemical reaction which can cause irreversible changes in surface colour of accessories.
Tips: Spray perfume before wearing your beloved accessories.
2. Try to avoid contact with water and/or sweat. Long term exposure tends to ‘dull’ the shiny surface of the accessories. Keep them ‘safe’ in a dry storage space whenever not in use.
Tips: Get yourself a transparent box so that you could organize your favourite accessories in categories for frequent use.
3. Put layered accessories in separate package to minimize wear & tear.
Tips: Small transparent packages is excellent in keeping layered accessories for long term durability and ease of retrieving your favourite accessories.
4. Silver jewelry tends to turn dark over time due to reaction with the atmosphere.
Tips: Purchase a silver cleaning cloth or silver nitrate solution. Your favourite accessories will regain its former ‘glory’ in no time.
5. Never throw away left over or damaged accessories. Recycle them by turning them into something else or use their parts for future.
Tips: Stop by NORI store and share your ‘old friends’ with us and we will see what we can do for them at a reasonable fee
How to Measure your Ring Size
The correct ring size is important to ensure a perfect fit whether you are shopping for yourself or a present for someone dear to you. There are 2 ways in measuring a ring:
Method 1: Measuring a Ring You Already Own
1. Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger
2. Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring
3. Match the measurement to the conversion chart to the right. If the ring falls between two sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band; in these cases, we recommend buying a full size larger than your normal ring size.
Method 2: Measuring Your Ring Finger
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.Please note: Your finger size can change throughout the day, so it is a good idea to measure at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold; your fingers will be at least half a size smaller.
Step 1: Cut a piece of string to about 2 inches in length. If you don’t have string, cut out a strip of paper about 1/4-inch wide and 2 inches long.
Step 2: Wrap the piece of string or paper around the base of your ring finger. Wrap around both the base of your finger and your knuckle if your knuckle is noticeably larger than the base of your finger.
Step 3: Mark the string or paper at the exact point that it overlaps to make a compete circle around your finger. Do this for where it overlaps on your knuckle as well, if you needed to measure it.
Step 4: Unroll the string or paper and place it against a ruler that is divided in millimeters. The starting end of the string or paper (the end you first put against your finger) must be at the base of the ruler and marked 0. The point at which the mark on your string or paper meets the ruler is the circumference of your ring finger. If you needed two marks because of your knuckle, make a new mark exactly between the two and use that mark as your measure.
Step 5: Refer to a ring chart to get your ring size:
- Size 6 – 58mm +/- 3mm
- Size 7
- Size 8 – 62mm +/- 3mm
- Size 9 – 65mm +/- 3mm
Coated metal is usually made of brass, copper or silver and coated with a layer of white or yellow gold for decoration purpose. The metal is generally susceptible to chemical attack, as such, NORI would like to advise avoid contact with perfume and other strong chemicals. Occasional contact with water and acceptable and will not lead to severe discolouration within short period of time.
Crystals used by NORI are generally of industrial grade for decoration purpose. All branded crystal such as Swarovski crystal will be specially mentioned in our product description.
Nappa leather is the general term for particularly soft, chrome tanned smooth leather of calf skin origin. Also known as aniline leather, Nappa leather is open-pored and imbued with aniline colourants to ensure evenness in surface and act as a protective coating for durability purpose.
In Store Payment Using Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards
NORI accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, UnionPay using local credit card terminals.
Direct Debit to Bank Account
NORI accepts payment via Internet Banking transfer to Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam (BIBD) 00-001-01-008123-3. Please drop us an email after successful transaction with a screenshot of the transaction record showing transaction number for processing.
NORI accepts returned goods for a refund within 3 days of the purchase.
- The item must be returned in a new and unworn condition (no damage, no wear and tear).
- The item being returned must have the identification tag attached.
- Replacement will not be accepted for a refund.
- You will be responsible for the delivery charges to our stores.
To request a return, one of our customer service representatives will follow up with you in store regarding the products condition. If you require assistance after store visit, please email us at email@example.com
Upon receipt of your return, all items will be inspected for signs of wear or damage prior to issuance of any refunds, replacements or credits. New and unworn condition means that there are no scratches, marks, or blemishes on the items. Additionally, items modified or re-sized by other are also not considered new. Upon acceptance of your return, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
The item being returned must have the identification tag still attached to the item. Do not remove this tag until you are certain you want to keep your item. The tag does not need to be removed for ring sizing purposes. The thread is extremely thin and will not impact how the ring fits.
All order will take around 3 to 5 business days to process before shopping out. Please note that shoppers are required to bear all taxes, duties and other charges concerning incoming parcel.
Within Brunei Darussalam
- No charges for local store pick-up
- BND 2 for delivery within the Brunei Muara District
- BND 5 to BND 10 for delivery to other district (Belait, Tutong and Temburong)
- Please provide local number for further communication to arrange delivery
- Please refer to NORI Kyte Website for delivery charges
Malaysia / Singapore
- Estimated delivery takes 7 to 10 working days (excluding weekends / public holidays and during period of movement control order and circuit breaker)
- BND 15 for any parcel with weight below 1 kg
- Tracking number will be provided
- Free delivery for purchase above BND 120
- Estimated delivery takes around 15 working days (excluding weekends / public holidays and during period of movement control order)
- BND 25 for any parcel with weight below 1 kg
- Tracking number will be provided
- Free delivery for purchase above BND 150
Australia / New Zealand
- Estimated delivery takes around 20 working days (excluding weekends / public holidays and during period of movement control order and circuit breaker)
- BND 45 for any parcel with weight below 1 kg
- Tracking number will be provided
- Free delivery for purchase above BND 200
- We are currently looking out for more effective and cost efficient delivery mode for shipping to other countries. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for follow-up shipping arrangement for overseas delivery